Exclusive Google Ads Training Program
Take your existing digital marketing skills to the highest level with Advanced Google Ads Mastery Course. Become a Google Ads Expert who knows to implement advanced techniques in Live Google Ads Training Program. Learn measurement skills like a person with 10+years of digital marketing experience.
Things change so fast in digital world that it becomes tough to manage them all. Most experienced digital marketers face the same problem in their marketing careers. You need to invest time in upskilling everyday to remain relevant to the present day marketing demands. Learn and Connect with fellow experienced digital marketers around the country, learn from each other and grow in your career. 90% experienced digital marketers have no perfect place to upskill with real measurement skills. They already know more than most courses on digital marketing in the country can offer but still feel they are underperforming and not growing in their career. Learn Google Ads the right way with complete Practical Implementations. Learn the Advanced Google Ads Strategies every morning from 7am-9am for 15 days in Google Ads Training Course. Prashanth Reniguntala, Founder, CEO - Measure Marketer
Become Google Ads Expert by learning to use complex features i.e.Scripts, IF functions, Ad Customizers, Dynamic Remarketing, Value Ladders, Attributions, Multi-Channel Funnels, cross account conversion tracking, laser targeted remarketing lists. Get ready for any PPC challenge or role in 35 days
You will Learn:
Conduct insanely productive research by focusing on principles and ideas. Try to
Understand PPC so that it becomes easy to follow the law of conversion intent.
Navigate the entire Google Ads interface – so you can diagnose and create
Data Driven Strategies to scale all types of campaigns. Define your target audiences & market more effectively with your existing PPC budget.
Learn skills like a 10+ years experienced Google Ads specialist.
Shape and layer the PPC audiences to avoid audience overlap. Use right audience set to prove your success in other channels. Try to identify your audience place in the funnel defined and guide them right through the final conversion. Structure your campaigns and ad groups which increases your ad performance that indeed affects your ad spent & results achieved.
Chapter 1 :
• Introduction to Google Ads
• What is Google Ads?
• Why you should use Google Ads?
• Difference between Google Ads and Ads Express?
• Learn about Google My Business.
• Important industry statistics about Google Ads
• Objection Handling with Google Ads?
Chapter 2 :
• How do Google Ads and auction work?
• Google Ads ad auction Infographic
• What is Ad Rank and its formulae?
• How Google Calculates Quality Score.
• Importance of Quality Score on account Performance.
• Difference between Max. CPC and Actual CPC.
• Correlation of Quality Score and Actual CPC.
• Difference between PPC and CPC and SEM?
• Digging into Google Ads
• How Google Ads is structured? Accounts, Campaigns &Ad Groups
• Tightly themed AdGroups
• Importance of single keyword adgroup (SKAG)
• What are Search Keywords?
• Keyword Match Types
• The positives of Negative match.
• Keywords and How to use Google Keyword Planner
• Thorough Analysis of Google Ads Keyword Planner
• Adding keywords directly to adgroups from keyword planner
• Complete Keyword analysis (3rd party tools) and forecasting.
• A study on SEMrush, Spyfu and other paid tools
• Google Budget planner tool.
• Understanding Google Ads Account Structure
• Account Level Settings
• My Client Center and its importance
• Campaign Level Settings
• Adgroup Level Settings
• Ads and Keyword Level Settings
• Create Your First Google Ads Campaign
• Different types of campaigns in Google Ads
• Understanding Campaign Goals and Objectives
• Alpha Beta Campaigns
• Add Negative Keywords at Account/Campaign level
• Add Negative Keywords at Ad Group level
• Advanced Bidding Strategies (Target CPA, Enhanced CPC, ROAS)
• Bid Adjustments
• Draft and Experiments
• Ad Optimizations
• Expanded Text Ads
• Best Practices of Text Ads
• Editorial Policies& Business Policies
• Call Only Ads
• Responsive Search Ads
• Dynamic Search Ads (DSA)
• Dynamic Keywords Insertion (DKI)
• Ad Customizers
• IF and Countdown Functions
• Value Track Parameters, Tracking Templates and Custom Parameters
• Ad Extensions
• Detailed Study of Ad Extensions
• Effect on Ad Extensions on CTR
• Effect of Ad Extensions on Ad Rank
• Shopping Campaigns
• What is Google Shopping
• Creating a Google Merchant Center Account
• Understanding the attributes of Product feeds
• Uploading Product feed to GMC
• Subdividing the products feeds based on product type, brands, labels
• Linking GMC to Google Ads
• Creating your first Shopping Campaign (PLA)
• Optimizing and bidding on product groups
Chapter 10 –
• Google Ads Reporting
• Search Query Report
• Column Customization
• Data Segmentation and analysis
• Auction Insights Report
• Campaign performance report
• Keywords Performance report
• Impression Share Reports
• Advanced Filters
• Linking Google Analytics to Google Ads
• User Location and Geographic report
• 20 Important Scripts in Google Ads
• Automated Rules& its importance
• Google Ads Campaign Optimization Goals
• All Important Formulaes
• Pointers to look for Campaign Optimization
• Google Display Network (GDN)
• What is GDN and Industry benchmarks
• Understanding the concept of CPM
• Importance of Identity Based Marketing
• Display Network Ad Formats, Sizes
• Responsive Display Ads
• Display Network Targeting Methods
• Custom Affinity Audience
• Custom Intent Audiences
• Conservative Targeting & Aggressive Targeting
• Remarketing & Similar Audiences
• Remarketing and Funnel Strategy
• Importance of Remarketing
• Importance of remarketing in funnels
• Value ladders and ad strategies
• Creating Effective Remarketing Audiences/List
• Importing Remarketing Audiences from Google Analytics
• Passing Custom Parameters with the Global Site Tag code
• Implementation of Dynamic Remarketing using Google Ads, GTM, Analytics
• Remarketing List for Search Ads (RLSA)
• Personalized tailored ads for Remarketing audiences using IF functions.
• Understanding Google Tag Assistant Extension and GA Debugger Tool
• Conversion Tracking
• What is Google Ads Conversion?
• Importance of a thank you page (for Upselling)
• Different Types of Conversions in Google Ads
• How to track Conversions in Google Ads?
• What is tracking code & how to generate it?
• Website Call Conversion Tracking
• Conversion Tracking from Call Only ads and Call Extensions
• Embed the tracking code on the website using GTM
• How to send transaction value parameters with the code
• Tracking Different Conversion Objectives on a single website
• Conversion rate Optimization (CRO)
• Attribution Models, Time Lag report
• Overview of Top Conversion Path in GA
• MCF reports in GA
• Return on Investment (ROI):
• Understanding the dynamics of ROI
• ROI calculations
• Difference between Conversion rate and Conversion Volume.
• Understanding “Averages Lie” with examples
• Target ROAS bidding Strategies
Chapter 15 :
• YouTube Video Campaigns:
• Types of Ad Formats
• In Stream, Video Discovery Ads, Bumper Ads
• Settings for a video campaign
• CPV (Cost per View)
• Video Campaign Targeting Ideas
• Remarketing Audiences for YouTube
•Gmail Sponsored Campaigns (GSP)
• Once again an overview of Mobile App Campaigns
• Google Ads Editor
• Google Ads Certifications:
• Fundamentals Certification Exam
• Search Certification Exam
• Display Certification Exam
• Video Certification Exam
• Mobile Certification Exam
• Shopping Certification Exam
Chapter 20 – Final Note
You will learn the most high end Google Ads strategies including Campaign Optimization, troubleshotting performance issues, Bid strategies, conversion tracking and many more..
Institutes are not marketing companies and they don't teach you advances eCommerce stuff.
Check the Google Ads Bootcamp syllabus to get a sneak-peak into the program and the course contents.
Learn Google Ad the right way,100% Practicals. Create campaigns on Search Network, Display, Shopping, Video and APP campaigns. Use Most Advanced Features.
Use IF Functions, Ad Customizers, Countdown, Scripts, Dynamic remarketing, RLSA, Custom Audiences and tracking templates. Use website call conversions
Learn high-end web analytics implementations, customised Google Analytics, GTM implementations. Actionable data with Macro and Micro conversions goals
Value track parameters and custom parameters add more information to the source of the ad click.
Google Ads Scripts take your campaign management skills to the highest level. Move beyond regular monotonous work. Implement stuff that is not available in the regular interface.
Gclid parameter tracking is important for attributing the offline conversions back to Google Ads. Learn about the offline conversion upload feature of Google Ads and its setup.
Multiple accounts running ads for the large websites need to implement cross account and cross account remarketing implementations within the MCC account.
Discprenacy in Google Ads is not new. It is since its inception. But you need to deep dive and trouble shoot the issues leading to discrepancies in data.
Funnels make marketing more effective and efficient. It drives people one step at a time into the conversion bucket. Run tailored ads with messages that drive user actions.
Learn to show dynamic content based on the keywords and give a personalixed content experience to users. Learn to implement it in real-time.
Google Ads Training on Real-Time Account. Analyze the performance and optimize it. Implement Advanced Strategies & become a Full Fledged AdWords Pro. Learn Advanced Remarketing Strategies and Increase Conversion Rates. Implement IF Functions, Customizers, Countdown, RLSA, Custom Affinity etc.
With MarTech becoming the dominant factor in Digital Marketing, companies and agencies are under pressure to constantly implement better ad strategies or develop their own to cope with ever-changing ad platforms and formats.
You need to learn beyond the basic settings and tools of a marketing platform. You need to learn to understand the functional significance of each platform and understand the customers journey that spans across multiple channels.
GTM Skills are Critical in Marketing
You can’t become an effective marketer if you don’t know GTM. GTM is no more a choice today, it’s a necessity for marketers in 2021.
Learn Tips, Tricks and Best Practices for using GTM to Boost Conversions. Integrate all your tags in one place and Track all Micro and Macro Conversions
Make Marketing 10x More Effective
Ideas start differently and spread rapidly in the digital world. At Measure Marketer, we help bring them to life.